- First, you have to make an Account With 1and1.com For Hosting for buying a hosting package.
- Login to your 1and1.com hosting control panel with your username and password.
- When you successfully login into the 1and1.com control panel, select the left menu bar and 1and1 app centre for installing the new WordPress website on 1and1.com hosting.
- When you open app center, Select right side top add a new website.
- In-App Cataloger, Select an application and start a new website here you select the WordPress to install
- Select the WordPress and click on add a new website
- WordPress Installation Start
- Give your website a new title
- Click on Create a Website
- A new window will open, and here you have to give your WP-admin login and password
- First, give username of your WordPress website
- Then provide password and note that the password must be strong
- After that above screenshot, you have an option to select a package of WordPress that you want to install 1and1.com.
- There two option Managed WordPress and Second WordPress.
- Select the installation type for your WordPress website.
Managed WordPress:- Get inspired: Our improved wizard recommends great plugins and themes for private websites, blogs, businesses, and galleries.
Simple and powerful: All plugins and themes meet the highest requirements for speed, features, SEO, and security.
Sit back and relax: We will automatically update your website in the background.
30-day free trial! Then $2.99 per month.
WordPress:- You will have to manage your website and update by yourself. The standard WordPress with a simple wizard.
You get full responsibility and flexibility. You update your website, plugins, and themes, etc. yourself.
Note:- If you Select Managed WordPress, the first month will be Free and Second Month you will have to pay single WordPress install $2.99 per month.
And If you Choose WordPress install, its free of Cost and you will not have to pay anything to 1and1.com for this WordPress install.
Select a domain from your 1&1 package:
Pick your domain in select Domain drop Down and then click on Assign Domain
And finally, the 1and1 hosting WordPress installation starts.
After the completion of this process, your first WordPress website With 1and1.com hosting Is ready to be used.
I Hope all of you have easily got essential details and tutorial on ‘How to Install a WordPress Website’ on 1and1.com please gave your feedback in the comments section so that I can improve and bring essential tutorial and tips for all of you. 1and1.com hosting has top-level cPanel to install a WordPress Website it has its Own Custom Control Panel so that new users can easily install a WordPress website on 1and1.com without any experts help.